Who says you can’t bring a laid-back, cannabis-infused vibe to your evening in? Unwind with these delightful cannabis mocktails that are guaranteed to set the mood right.
And yes, we are completely at a loss for if we should call them cannabis cocktails, mocktails or infused-cannabis drinks. Hell, why not cannabis infused mocktail?
So, if we mix it up in these next few posts, we are only kinda sorry. Just remember, no hangover is — one of — the goal(s).
If you haven’t already, check out our intro on making the perfect cannabis cocktails.
Before we dive in, remember that responsible cannabis consumption is essential. Make sure you’re aware of the legal status of cannabis in your jurisdiction and consult with healthcare professionals if you have medical concerns.
Learn more at the risks and precautions in our intro post.
Cannabis Mocktail Basics
Not all cannabinoids are created equal, especially when it comes to crafting the perfect mocktail. Whether it’s THC for a psychoactive lift, CBD for a mellow vibe, CBG for its potential health benefits, or Delta-8, Delta-9, and Delta-10 for a unique twist—each brings its own flair.
Tools & Equipment
A great mocktail needs the right tools. Consider a quality shaker, strainer, and muddler. Some of these recipes may require unique items, for which we’ve provided convenient Amazon links.
The Cannabis Infused Drink Recipes
Cannabis-Infused Virgin Mojito
Why a Cannabis Mojito?
Mojitos are the epitome of refreshment. Adding a cannabis infusion simply elevates the experience.
- 10 fresh mint leaves, plus a sprig for garnish
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup soda water
- 1 dropper (approximately 1 mL) of cannabis tincture (Botany Farms THC Tincture)
- In a sturdy glass, muddle mint leaves and lime.
- Add the sugar and cannabis tincture.
- Fill the glass with ice and top it off with soda water.
- Stir well to combine all flavors. Garnish with a mint sprig.
CBD Shirley Temple
Why a Shirley Temple?
A nod to the classic, this CBD-infused version brings both nostalgia and relaxation.
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 dropper (approximately 1 mL) of CBD oil (Premium Jane 1000mg CBD Oil)
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add the grenadine and CBD oil.
- Top with ginger ale and stir until well mixed.
CBG Lemonade Cooler
Why a Lemonade Cooler?
It’s like summer in a glass but with a CBG twist.
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 dropper (approximately 1 mL) of CBG tincture (Joy Organics CBD + CBG Tincture)
- In a shaker, combine the lemon juice, sugar, and CBG tincture.
- Shake well and pour it into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with water, stir and enjoy!
Delta-9 Fruity Blast
Why a Fruity Blast?
It’s an exotic fruit symphony in your mouth, with a Delta-9 kick.
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 dropper (approximately 1 mL) of Delta-9 tincture (Botany Farms Delta 9 Tincture)
- In a blender, combine pineapple juice, coconut milk, and Delta-9 tincture.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve chilled.
Delta-8 Lavender Spritzer
Why a Lavender Spritzer?
For those who appreciate the finer things, this lavender spritzer is elegance in a glass.
- 1 tablespoon lavender syrup
- 1 cup soda water
- 1 dropper (approximately 1 mL) of Delta-8 tincture (Botany Farms Delta-8 THC Tincture)
- In a glass, mix the lavender syrup and Delta-8 tincture.
- Add ice.
- Top with soda water, and stir gently to combine.
To really elevate your mocktail-making game, consider using a cocktail chiller for that perfectly icy drink without dilution.
Why not make your mocktail night complete? Consider light snacks like cheese platters or herbal appetizers that can accentuate the flavors.
There you have it—five fantastic cannabis mocktails for a truly relaxing evening. Crafting the perfect cannabis drink isn’t just an art; it’s a lifestyle. So, dive in and make your evenings unforgettable.
Tried one of our recipes? We’d love to hear from you!
Share your experience or even your unique recipes, and don’t forget to check out our other cannabis-focused articles.
Why not call it a cannabis cocktail?
If a drink is infused with cannabis but not alcohol, it technically falls under the category of a “mocktail” since the term “mocktail” is used to describe non-alcoholic beverages that resemble cocktails. However, given the psychoactive effects of cannabis (assuming the cannabis used contains THC), it’s not just an ordinary mocktail. The term “cannabis-infused mocktail” or “THC-infused mocktail” would be more descriptive and accurate.